In order to ensure the best possible t shirt printing results, please follow our artwork guidelines below for any files you upload to Tsimple.
File types and upload size accepted
- The maximum file size we can accept per file is 20Mb.
- The following file formats (which include vector file types) are permitted: bmp, eps, gif, jpg, jpeg, pdf, png, ps, psd, svg, tif, tiff.
Artwork quality and reproduction
- Your file will be printed as you upload it; please ensure it is cropped as you require and that any areas of transparency are present on the original file (gif, png and svg files support transparency).
- Need to remove the background from your image? Use our completely free and simple image editing tool. This can be used to remove background colours, crop and rotate your image.
- For best results, please upload your file in the highest resolution possible. We generally ask for files to be 300 DPI or higher.
- We can print in a wide range of positions; the positions available depends on the garments you select. Typical positions include left or right chest, full width across the front chest, left or right sleeve, full width across the top of the back and so on.
- We're not able to offer other printing positions outside of the ones shown online.
- Remember, by uploading a file, you are confirming you hold the legal rights necessary to reproduce the design on clothing.